Did you know Keller Girls Lacrosse can get fundraising money by you signing up KGL under your Kroger Plus Card? Please follow the guidelines below and help KGL generate much needed $$ for our program!
KELLER GIRLS LACROSSE ASSOCIATION and our organization number is: 34720
Once you are linked to KGLA, you can shop at any Kroger and earn rewards for our club!
A Digital Account is needed in order to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a Digital Account, then please skip to the section named ‘Selecting an Organization’.
How to Register a Digital Account
Creating a digital account is as simple as 1,2,3! Simply click here to go to www.kroger.com or download the Kroger mobile application from the appropriate app store for your device and follow these directions.
1. Select the ‘Register’ button.
2. Enter your information.
3. Select ‘Create Account’.
Please make sure that you add your card number or create a virtual card number while registering your Digital Account. This is required for the Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply towards the program.
Selecting an Organization
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple updating the Community Rewards selection on your Digital Account.
· Sign into your Digital Account (if you haven’t already).
· Select ‘My Account’.
· Scroll down to the ‘Community Rewards’ section of your account page.
· Select ‘Enroll Now’ or ‘Edit’.
· Enter the name or NPO number of the organization that you wish to support.
· Select the appropriate organization from the list and click on ‘Save’.
Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page.